Account Manager - Fakenham
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join us based out of our Fakenham site where you will have overall responsibility for the retention and development of an existing customer base. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Deliver exceptional levels of service, building relationships with customers and developing their portfolio.
- Be the lead point of contact for customers and understand their needs and future requirements.
- Through proactive Account Management you will analyse the likes of lost business/complaint management data and track and forecast customer metrics to predict trends.
- Through data analysis you will highlight opportunities and threats to appropriate managers and push for improvements, applying commercial thinking in making choices on existing and emerging customer requirements.
- Ensure that the company’s growth targets for the customer portfolio are achieved on an annual basis.
- Previous Account Management experience or demonstrable experience in a sales and/or service management role.
- Previous experience in sales, including after sales/ service.
- Able to evidence a track record of success, and experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Customer focussed.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer and Elis.
Up to £35,000 per annum