We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced customer service professional to join our busy Customer Service team at our Dartford site. You will be responsible maintaining exceptional lines of communication between our site and the customer, taking pro-active steps to ensure that any issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Order processing.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Liaising with couriers to ensure deliveries are made on time.
- Manage delivery queries.
- Liaison with Production and Logistics to ensure all orders are shipped On Time in Full (OTIF).
- Manage customer complaints.
- General administration such as raising Purchase Orders and ensuring system and database is up-to-date.
- Support the production team in Health and Safety administration.
- Customer and solution focused with good attention to detail and ability to analyse data and interpret the information effectively to continuously improve the department/team.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, excel & Dynamics.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines.
- A team player who willingly collaborates with peers and assists others.
- Good organisational and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience in sales or service management and administration.