Customer Service Advisor - Wednesbury
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our friendly team in Wednesbury to provide an excellent customer care experience in meetings with customers and colleagues and executing on customer issues (such as complaints, renegotiations, size fittings etc).
- To ensure that the company’s vision, values and policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Manage and follow up on customer queries and questions in timely manner, both internally and externally
- Complaint handling and the coordination of complaint resolution and follow up to customer/s
- Ensure sustainability of solutions presented to customer/s
- Provide customer education depending upon services provided (e.g., self-service, use of services, new products)
- Reactive renegotiation of portfolio accounts (plant accounts)
- Rental stock checks
- Feedback to management on voice of the customer (VOC), influencing improvements
- Work as a team with all service personnel to exceed targets.
Knowledge and Skills
- Displays a customer centric mind-set
- Good people skills
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to deal with issues in a controlled manner
- Customer minded, problem solving, and solution focused
- Ability to multitask
- Planning skills, structured and self-driven
- Willingness to develop skills and competences.
- High school diploma or relevant experience
- Service or sales based experience.
Up to £21,000 per annum