We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join us based at our Basingstoke site. You will identify and manage marketing activity to support the ICS commercial efforts, principally in new business sales and customer retention.
- Create and manage lead generation campaigns, including PPC and email. Messaging, building, metrics and lead tracking.
- Production of testimonials and case studies.
- Design, promote and take lead on webinars.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns.
- Creation of video content for internal and external customers. Promoting the organisation.
- Provide support to other department marketing needs when required.
- Daily liaison with the sales team.
- Manage PR activity and content creation
- Internal communications e.g. newsletter, e-production and distribution.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is an advantage.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and interpret the information effectively to continuously improve the department and/or team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Planning, organised and structured in follow-up.
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer & Elis.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence people at all levels and develop good working relationships.
- Strong collaboration skills.
£28,000 per annum.