Production Manager - Wednesbury
We have an excellent opportunity for a Production Manager to join us at our site based in Wednesbury where you will lead, manage and continually develop the production team in the achievement of functional objectives that support the site/ plant and company business plan.
Responsibilities of a Production Manager
- Work closely with the engineering, service and logistics teams to continuously improve site overall effectiveness, ensuring utilisation of production facilities, people development and a lean culture.
- Ensure that we operate in line with Health and Safety and GDPR.
- Run continuous improvement discussions/forums and quality circles to investigate and analyse all production related issues.
- Effectively plan, organise and coordinate resources to meet the production requirements of laundering all pieces on time in full.
- Proven experience within production, supply chain and /or service management.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or a proven track record from a lean manufacturing/process industry.
- Good attention to detail and the ability to analyse data and interpret the information effectively to continuously improve the department and/or team.
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes.
- Experience of Lean (Six Sigma) methodologies, T-Doc System (IHSS, Clinical Solutions) and a working knowledge of ISO 9001, 13485, LSAS & MDD93/42/EEC (IHSS, Clinical Solutions) is desirable but not essential.
In return we can offer you an excellent salary and the opportunity to join a company that invests training and development to provide their people with the opportunity to flourish and develop their careers.