Regional Sales Consultant
Are you looking for…
A new professional challenge, within a high energy field sales team?
A multifaceted, autonomous role, that does not limit you geographically?
A work environment built on Respect, Integrity, Responsibility and Exemplarity?
A broad range of professional and personal development opportunities?
The opportunity to be part of a successful and developing International organization with more than a century of expertise?
At a time when it’s even more important for employers to provide safe and hygienic working environments for their employees , Elis are looking for confident, energetic, ambitious Sales Consultants to join our rapidly developing and successful Sales Team!
Established over a century ago, Elis is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions. A leader in most of the 28 countries in which we operate we employ 45,000 professionals at 440 production and services centers worldwide!
A global organization, with a genuine, family feel we recognize that our talented employees empower us and so our investment in people is unparalleled. We acknowledge that support, guidance and nurturement throughout your first 6 months is critical in helping to ensure the start of your Elis career provides you with everything you need to thrive. With an in depth induction programme and a team of outstanding employees all in the possession of invaluable, bespoke expertise we will help to guide you as best we can to successfully navigate your first few months and achieve your targets!
Our investment in our people doesn’t stop at the induction stage and we will work with you to help you achieve your goals and help to provide you the progression you seek throughout your career!
We are not saying it will be easy, but it will definitely be worth it!
With a relentless focus on delivery and customer experience, your responsibility will be to obtain new business through additional product and service sales to existing customers and new customers. You'll be targeted with achieving new business sales targets, which are part of the growth agenda for the division.
A day in the life of a Sales Consultant with Elis:
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base to generate sufficient quality leads.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs and alternative solutions.
- Create customized proposals as required.
- Successful delivery of proposals to prospective customers to secure new business.
- Negotiate prices to ensure that the best possible price is achieved, that profitability targets are maintained and that the Company remains competitive.
- Ensure all contract documentation and administration is accurate and delivered to the business in a timely manner.
- Maintain proactive contact with prospective customers to build relationships and improve the prospects of further additional sales.
- Update information onto the CRM system daily – cold calls, pipeline activity etc.
- Prepare monthly reports of sales versus target.
- Give structured feedback to Regional Sales Manager in order to improve the value proposition to customers.
The ideal candidate:
We are seeking high energy, ambitious, confident self-starters who thrive off challenge and possess desire and determination to succeed. Passionate about Sales you will possess first class communication, relationship building and influencing skills to drive sales and growth. You will work well under pressure and be relentless, resilient and determined in your sales approach.
Education / Experience:
- Experience of successfully working from within a sales team with marketing, commercial and operational teams.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT skills.
- Skilled in the use of reporting and communication tools – Excel, PowerPoint etc.
What we offer:
In addition to a nurturing work environment and the investment in people that we offer, your remuneration package will include:
- A comprehensive training plan to support you through your professional growth journey.
- A competitive salary – £30,000 per annum.
- A commission structure that rewards you for your efforts – 0TE £28,000 per annum.
- A global incentive programme that rewards the ’best of the best’ with once in a lifetime world trips.
- A company car.
- Company pension.