We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Cleaner to join our friendly team at our Merton site.
As a Technical Cleaner you will,
- Carry out the deep cleaning of all on-site equipment, including the likes of Ironers and Continuous Batch Washers
- Ensure good housekeeping practices are in operation at all times to reduce risks around the plant of trips, slips and fire
- Work in line with HSE regulations
- Ensure that all equipment is up to the required cleaning standards as set out by Elis, and correctly maintained
- Work closely with Production Managers to ensure the upkeep of all machinery and that the cleaning plan in place is closely adhered to
- Be confident identifying any issues for escalation
- Work together with the Engineering and Production teams, reporting machine issues in line with reporting procedure and supporting site Engineers when required
- Complete minor repairs around the factory as directed
- Help with other general duties within the production facility which may include cleaning, the removal of waste and other duties on site.
Requirements for Technical Cleaner:
- Welding Experience preferred.
- Experience in a high-volume production environment is beneficial, but training will be given.
- You should be comfortable being on your feet for long periods of time, have good manual dexterity and an eye for detail.
- Ability to undertake repetitive tasks whilst maintaining focus.
- Competent with computers and have a basic understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Due to the nature of the role, candidates must be able to work well within a team, be able to take initiative and be a highly responsible and caring individual.
- You should also be motivated and committed to the role.
Salary: £10.44 an hour