An exciting opportunity for a UK Training Manager to join Elis, where you will work closely with the ICS Commercial organisation to identify knowledge gaps, create engaging content, plan and execute a market leading training plan, with effective learning interventions to support the onboarding and ongoing developmental training for the ICS organisation. This will be both in person classroom Training & Virtual Workshops.
- Work with recruiting Managers and Elis ‘in-house’ experts to ensure that the on-boarding process is managed effectively, ensuring that the Induction Programme is executed in an engaging manner.
- Lead a drive towards a learning and development culture within the organisation by creating and maintaining a continual learning process, based on expert feedback, business performance and current market analysis.
- Own, plan and deliver an annual programme of training content to ensure all commercial heads are as effective as they can be within the field.
- Regularly review all training material to ensure it is current, correctly branded and in line with business requirements.
- Work closely with Marketing and the central Elis team to ensure all collateral is in line with the corporate brand guidelines.
- Be an ambassador for the Elis values, both in and out of work and on any online/ social media platforms.
- Conduct ongoing Training Needs Analysis to revise process and materials as needed.
- Deliver training, coaching and regular 1:1 meetings/ performance reviews.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent Senior Level Learning and Development/ Training experience preferred.
- CIPD Qualifications are an advantage.
- Experienced in new business sales-focused training creation and delivery in a corporate environment with a track record of maximising learning potential in an organisation.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal and presentation skills, both face to face, classroom and virtual. You will also have experience in delivering webinars.
- Ability to clearly influence key stakeholders in a corporate environment.
- Highly experienced in creating engaging and motivational training sessions to different audiences.
- Demonstration of role model leadership qualities, with a strong growth mindset and passion to support others drive and determination to succeed.
Up to £50,000 per annum.