An exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join us based in Merton, where you will have overall responsibility for the retention and development of an existing customer portfolio in the London & M25 area. You will deliver exceptional levels of customer service and building relationships between Elis and the customer in line with the business line strategy. Implement segment strategy campaigns and develop customer portfolios. Think like the customer and act as the voice of the customer internally while driving the business position.
- You will deliver exceptional levels of service, building relationships with customers and developing their portfolio.
- Thinking like a customer and acting as their voice internally, you will be the lead point of contact and will understand their existing needs and future requirements.
- Dynamic and proactive in your approach, you will analyse the likes of lost business/complaint management data and track and forecast customer metrics to predict trends.
- Ensuring that the company’s growth targets for the customer portfolio are achieved on an annual basis.
- Retain ownership of the customer service level agreement.
- Understand quality standards.
- Applying commercial thinking in making choices on existing and emerging customer requirements.
- Maintain effective communication with the customer on all agreed actions to ensure that any issues are resolved to their satisfaction.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to build good customer relationships.
- Highly customer focused and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer and Elis.
- With a can-do attitude you will have the ability to organise self and others, whilst having a positive influence on peer group and department team members to build and lead effective working teams.
- IT literate.
- Account Management experience with a track record of success or has demonstrable experience in a sales and/or service management role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Motivated and driven you will work to clear KPI's.
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes.
Benefits - Company Car, Bonus, Commission