Customer Relationship Assistant Team Leader - Fakenham
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Relationship Assistant Team Leader to join us at our Fakenham site where you will manage our Customer Relationship Assistants and ensure comprehensive Account Business and Management support is provided to the Account Managers and Customer Service Manager.
· Assist in the delivery of exceptional levels of service and build robust relationships between Elis and our customers.
· Be responsible for the successful management of Customer Relationship Assistants, ensuring that continuity of service is maintained.
· Provide account management support for complex customer queries and issues, ensuring that issues are escalated as appropriate and corrective actions implemented.
· Oversee the management of revenue generation workstreams, liaising with Operations and Service teams with regular publication of revenue and discounting statistics for site to the General Manager and Customer Service Manager.
· Oversee the provision of timely, accurate and financial monthly reports and analysis for the General Manager and Customer Service Manager you will provide analytical support and MI data on lost business and complaints.
· Via data analysis you will have the ability to see the bigger picture, identifying key issues/trends and implementing corrective action in a timely and efficient manner as appropriate.
· Previous experience in a management role in a sales or service setting.
· Strong people management skills.
· Able to successfully communicate with both direct reports and customers, accordingly, showing a strong willingness to collaborate with peers and assist others.
· Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret information effectively.
Reliable and dedicated you will work closely with key stakeholders to drive continuous improvements across the department.
Basic Annual Salary - £20,000 – 24,000 per annum