Production Team Leader - Leicester
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Team Leaders to join our Leicester team! Assuming responsibility for the unit, you will support the Production Team in delivering an ever-improving customer service experience to our clients through the quality of our work.
· Act as liaison between colleagues on the plant floor and the Production Leader.
· Assist in building team work and engagement.
· Ensure that colleagues faultlessly follow HSE guidelines and Elis policies and procedures at all times.
· Monitor, record and report on productivity levels on a daily basis, providing feedback on work performance and results to Operators and Production Leaders as appropriate.
· Escalate any concerns with regards to performance and record exceptional performance, ensuring that the Production Leader has full transparency with regards to Unit productivity.
· Coach colleagues with regards to correct work flow, use of machinery and housekeeping, and support the Production Leader in the delivery of training as and when required.
· Work with the Production Leader/ Production Manager to ensure that resourcing levels are stable at all times, and the likes of annual leave planned for.
· Continuously strive to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
· Work with the Unit to ensure all work is carried out to the highest standards and Elis’s vision, strategy and values worked towards.
· Possessing a “can do” attitude, you will endeavour to continuously reach and, where possible, exceed targets, providing our customers the best service possible.
· Excellent communications skills
· Organisational skills
· Be able to engage with people in a positive manner
· Good written, verbal and active listening skills
· Be flexible with a ‘can do’ attitude
· Good attention to detail and quality
· Be able to organise self and others
· IT literate.
Education and Experience
· Experience in a fast-moving production environment desirable.
AM Shift (06:00am – 14:00pm)
Up to £10.00 per hour