Textile Manager - Wednesbury
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Textile Manager to join us at our Wednesbury site, to control the linen management for plant, ensuring that Customer product availability is maximised whilst controlling the textile spend and ensuring that Elis realise maximum value from their investment in Textiles.
Working cross-functionally with all levels and roles across the business you will work to minimise unnecessary linen expenditure/ investment and continuously improve and maximise product availability and optimal customer service levels.
In the role you will;
- Monitor textile demand from customers, particularly around seasonal periods and local and national events
- Assess feasibility to accommodate demand, and work with Stakeholders to propose and execute corrective actions accordingly
- Track and report linen usage and associated costs, identifying problems such as excessive stock storage, areas for improvement and subsequently recommending reviews
- Provide and present updates to internal stakeholders, comprising of, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
- Working to clear KPIS you will be able to show tangible improvements to the likes of linen usage, expenditure, and product availability.
- An excellent communicator you will be confident communicating with all levels and roles across sites, influencing where appropriate to achieve results required
- Able to build strong working relationships
- A self-starter who is driven and motivated
- Strong analytical skills, and excellent attention to detail
- Able to analyse and interpret data
- IT Literate (MSOffice –particularly Excel)
- Able to organise self and others and work to oftentimes tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent and/or experience in working in a highly customer focussed service environment with an understanding of laundry production processes
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes
- Experience of regular reporting; financially and action related.
Driving Licence Required
With a can-do attitude you will be flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer and Elis!