With a strong focus on delivery and customer experience, your responsibility will be to obtain new business through product and service sales to new customers. You'll be targeted with achieving new business sales targets, which are part of the growth agenda for the division.
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base to generate sufficient quality leads.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs and alternative solutions.
- Create customised proposals as required.
- Successful delivery of proposals to prospective customers to secure new business.
- Negotiate prices to ensure that the best possible price is achieved, that profitability targets are maintained and that the Company remains competitive.
- Ensure all contract documentation and administration is accurate and delivered to the business in a timely manner.
- Maintain proactive contact with prospective customers to build relationships and improve the prospects of further additional sales.
- Update information onto the CRM system daily – cold calls, pipeline activity etc.
- Prepare monthly reports of sales versus target.
- Give structured feedback to Regional Sales Manager in order to improve the value proposition to customers.
We are seeking high a energy, ambitious, confident self-starter who thrive off challenge and possess desire and determination to succeed. Passionate about Sales you will possess first class communication, relationship building and influencing skills to drive sales and growth. You will work well under pressure and be relentless, resilient and determined in your sales approach.
Education / Experience:
- Experience of successfully working from within a sales team with marketing, commercial and operational teams.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and IT skills.
- Skilled in the use of reporting and communication tools – Excel, PowerPoint.