Elis is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions. Present in Europe and Latin America, we are a leader in most of the 28 countries in which we operate, employing 45,000 professionals at 440 production and services centres; this is a great opportunity to join a company that supports their people!
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join us based out of our site in Acton, where you will have overall responsibility for the retention and development of an existing customer base. This is a full-time, permanent position.
- Deliver exceptional levels of service, building relationships with customers and developing their portfolio.
- Be the lead point of contact for customers and understand their needs and future requirements.
- Through proactive Account Management you will analyse the likes of lost business/complaint management data and track and forecast customer metrics to predict trends.
- Through data analysis you will highlight opportunities and threats to appropriate managers and push for improvements, applying commercial thinking in making choices on existing and emerging customer requirements.
- Ensure that the company’s growth targets for the customer portfolio are achieved on an annual basis.
- Previous Account Management experience or demonstrable experience in a sales and/or service management role.
- Previous experience in sales, including after sales/ service.
- Able to evidence a track record of success, and experience of implementing continuous improvement programmes.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Customer focussed.
- High attention to detail.
- Flexible and able to react quickly to the needs of the customer and Elis
- National structure to facilitate ambition.
- Basic salary of upto 35k
- Bonus and Commission
- 33 days holiday
- Company Pension
- Working with a supportive team who are passionate about development