Washroom Service Agent - Fakenham
Socialising and meeting new people?
Yes? We have the role you are looking for!
We want self-motivated, driven individuals to join our friendly team of Service Agents in the Fakenham area.
This is a varied role where you will be the face of Elis to many of our amazing customers, you will offer support, insight and exceptional service to ensure that the relationship between the customer and Elis is maintained to the highest standard.
In return you will receive a competitive salary including a quarterly performance bonus and the opportunity to earn commission on all additional sales leads, generated by you.
Responsibilities of a Service Agent
- To be the company’s ‘Service Ambassador’ with our customers, establishing and maintaining good customer relationships.
- To service, clean/ sanitise surfaces of Elis washroom products at customer premises.
- To deliver and collect Garments, Textiles and Sanitary Waste Units to and from Elis branch and our customers.
- To ensure that all contact with our customers is honest, polite and helpful at all times.
- To ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with the site Health and Safety instructions, the Elis health and safety manual and Waste Control & Traceability compliance.
- To record and report customer queries using the current and correct documentation.
- Be up to date with current customer requirements to ensure retention and to provide additional product up selling opportunities.
- Ability to self-motivate and prioritise tasks
- Comfortable using navigation equipment/ handheld smart devices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Confident, patient, polite and courteous
- Good understanding of current commercial transport legislation.
You must possess a full UK driving licence, as a company vehicle will be provided to carry out the duties.
Subject to Elis UK Employment Checks if required.
Hep B Vaccination – if required.